Saturday, August 16, 2014

New Beginnings.. Part 2


Oops!  And wifi goof...
21 weeks ago I could not say that I'm thankful for change!
I'm thankful for change!  Yes I said it!!!!
I know who my true friends are ( friends that never leave you) and I know who aren't.  My friends who prayed daily for us, gave to us and was just here to sit, is ten and hold us ..my friends that will never leave us..
I'm also thankful that change meant new Beginnings, new friends that would cross our paths and new journeys..  The boys and I have had a great month with new changes andBeginnings   and I'm so thankful their is sunshine in our life's today..the boys are happy and loving dinner time.  Thank you special someone!!!

And last of all I think today I can truly say Thank you for that text we received 21 weeks ago, memories will last a lifetime and the past 22 years of memories is all we have of that journey. You did something I would never be strong enough to do on my own but it's a end to a end to a new beginning. I've let it go and looking forward to a fresh new beginning with or without a mate.. I'm blessed with 5 beautiful babies and 7 beautiful Grans.
If their is one thing I've learn from the past 22 years is you will never survive in this world 1st you must have God in you life and until you love yourself and love to live with yourself...
God is good, he has never left me and never will......
Psalms 37:3 Trust in The Lord
Psalms 37:4 Delight thyself also in The Lord and he shall give you the desires of thine heart..
Preacher gave these verses to me years ago and they have never left me...Dr. Richard Cordell

post signature

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Elements by: Designs by Krista