Monday, December 29, 2008

* The Clan....

My sister... Lisa & Bill Smith...

(My Neice) Kimberly, Dustin & Olivia Webb....

(My Nephew) Bill, Natasha, Braden, Hunter & Jake Smith....


Bro. Danny(my parents pastor)...reading the Christmas story.....








Yvonne & Jan....





Kyle Smith & Leigh...






Bill III & Natsaha...







MawMaw & PaPa...








Mother & Uncle Johnny..... Mother's brother...









Jonathan South & girlfriend..... my 1st cousin...










Micheal, MeLeah, Madison & Makenzie....












Kimberly & Dustin Webb... my niece...











Yvonne South(Johnny's wife) and Crystal...













Joel & Melanie....














Bill Smith Jr... my brother in-law......Lisa's husband...















Charlie Lewis( Brandice's husband) and Greg Youngblood (Jan's husband)....my 1st cousins.


































My brother Wayne and Amy Overton.... Brandice Lewis, my 1st cousin...


















Brandice and Kyle...































































post signature

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Elements by: Designs by Krista