Thursday, July 19, 2012

* Happy 18th Birthday Kyle!!!!


Wow!!!!!
Were does the time go?
I can remember like it was yesterday, walking up and down the street on 708 Canterbury drive trying to hurry my baby into the world. Mother, Daddy, Matthew, Meleah, Chris and Gretchen were all just sitting watching my every move. I think it was somewhere around 10pm I thought I would get a hot bath just to relax and before I knew it, I was in hard labor...Everything I did just made the pain worse. I had made my mind up to have a water delivery so I made my way to the back porch deck to the Hot Tub to try and get so relief, much to my surprise, no sooner did I hit the water and out swam my little Ky Ky...This was the Mid-Wife's 1st Water Birth and she was not a happy camper, not knowing what to expect, she jumps into the water to help and looses her Cell and Pager...At 11:05, July 13th 1994 our little calm Jungle Book looking Mogwi..Kyle Leif Eriksen came into out family and has been  a Blessing to us.

We have been around the world in his journeys, made many friends and many memories. everyday was a dress-up day for Kyle. One day he was Davy Crockett, the next Peter Pan. And Boy, did he ever love Monkey's!!!! I think we have been to every Zoo in the world... Then on to sports and that is a lifetime story in its self.

Kyle is #4 but it does'nt get any easier to let them grow up. I remember when he turned 16 and I followed him for weeks to make sure he made all the right turns and stops.

As I am writing this post I can't believe I now am faced with the fact he will be leaving us next year for college.. As a parent you go from Joy to saddness....

I love you Kyle and will treasure all the many memories and the sweet times we've had with you.. You are a Mother's dream, the perfect child in many ways and yes you are at the top of the ladder right there beside your brother( They say that Matt is my pick..lol).... Don't let me down...lol

Happy Birthday and many more!!!!! I can't wait to see what God has waiting for you !!!!











post signature

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Elements by: Designs by Krista