Thursday, April 10, 2008

* BALL, BALL, BALL

What a week!
Baseball is REALLY here. We started our Hooks season in Auburn with 3-0 wins but still came in 3rd place losers bracket( I don't get it). Then off to Kamren's ballgames(3 in a week). He has a practice game today, his 1st game tomorrow and one on Saturday, we will leave the park and travel to PCB for Kyle's Hooks game. BALL, BALL, BALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes we are crazy, but our kids could be doing worst things.
On a good note, next Thursday Kirk, Kamren & Myself will travel to Nashville where Kirk will speak and I will get to see the girls and the babies a couple days. I can't wait, I've not seen then since Christmas. MeLeah & Maddie will meet us on Thursday and Melo later (all 8 of us in 1 room) yea!!!!!!
On Saturday, we will get up early and travel back to B'ham for Kyle's Hooks Tournament were Matt, Crystal & Avery will be waiting on us, I not seen them since Christmas. What a Great Week-end! All my little chicks and debers together.


post signature

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Elements by: Designs by Krista