Wednesday, April 16, 2008

* Off to see the Kid's



Wow!!!!
Were did the week go?
We were in PCB last week-end, Monday & Tuesday Kamren had ballgames (won 1/lost 1), tonight Hooks practice, come home to pack for Nashville, we will leave in the morning after I take Kyle to school. The Peaks will bring him to Hoover for a Hooks tournament on Saturday. The girls and babies will meet us in Nashville in the morning, this will be the 1st time I've seen them since Christmas and I can't wait. We will leave Nashville early enough to get to Hoover for Kyle's 10:00am game, where Matt, Crystal & boys will be waiting on us (I've not seen them since Christmas). I think Dad, Mom, Wayne, Amy & Luke are coming too!!!! What a week end to get to see all my Family!!! And did I mention Melo has a Blog?


post signature

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Elements by: Designs by Krista