Monday, July 14, 2008

* Waiting Room

As I blogged earlier, MeLeah is laboring and Since I can't be in Indiana pacing the hospital floors, I will wait blogging.
If she has not progressed by morning the Dr. will break her water.
Clint & Brenda have arrived to keep Madison.


Why do I Blog?
Blogging is my way of recording events in my life for my Children and Grand children.

I blog to keep in touch with my friends.

I blog to see pictures on my kids and Grans daily.

Blogging is a way of keeping my thoughts and ideals.

Blogging is an outlet for me, my venting backboard.

As I get older I see my memory fading fast and I want to record things from my past and future for my children.



post signature

1 comment:

The Cosby's said...

Good to hear from you. Isn't blogging addictive? And such a great way to keep up with everybody. I always look forward to our next events just so I can blog about them.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Elements by: Designs by Krista