Saturday, October 10, 2009

* Happy Birthday Kamren !!!!


Kamren had a game today..Wicksburg vs Dale Co....We Won!!! Kam is the 2nd from #90...

IceCream Cake from Coldstone.....Kam, Caroline & Kyle...











Lunch at LaPrillia.....





Kamren's 9th Birthday Party at Adventure Land....






MeLeah, Kyle & Kamren......








Yes he had Red Hair....










Kamren has always loved his "big brother"...










Elvis Presley....






My baby of Five is (9) today.....my how time flys.












Kamren Lei Eriksen was born at home, 102 Sterling Ridge Ct.. Dothan, Al at 5am on 10/10/00.






I thought I would never live to see my baby and had already told my other children "good-bye" but he did finally get here and has been a very live-wire since.






Kamren has always loved to draw and dress up, he tells everything and everybody what ever he thinks. He loves sports and is a very loving little boy.






He is my cuddle bug and I love you very much....Happy Birthday and I Love You!!!!
























post signature

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Elements by: Designs by Krista