Friday, October 24, 2008

* Busy Week

Were did the week go?
Last week we were on the road most of the week, visiting ShaSha & Cricket in Kentucky and then Mom, Dad Lisa & Matt's family in Winfield. I always come back to Dothan with a very indescribable feeling, sadness, loneliness, tired from trying to cram every second of the day into trying to see all my family and loving on babies until you just want to collapse. It's always so wonderful to see everyone and I am very blessed with a big family.

And then I get back to Dothan and reality hits.........
Two boys in two different schools... that means two car lines...two start and stop times...
by the time I get to CHI, I am exhausted.
Working at CHI.... 8:00-12:00
Get lunch for Kirk...
Work 2:00-2:45...
Go pick up Kamren & Kyle...Get them a snack...Take Kyle to ball practice....M,T,T,F... pick Kyle up from practice...Homework(yuk!!!).....Dinner ( most nights very late)...and laundry every night...
Back to Chi until 6:00pm ...M,T,W ....We work T&F 8-12am....
Wednesday after work I bake 13 boxes of cake mix for two cakes...
Thursday I Iced and decorated 2 cakes...Report Cards... Both boys had all A's & B's...Yea!!!!!
Friday after taking boys to school I with straight to Graceville to pick up things Judy had for us, and then back to Chi until 2:30pm...Ran home cook dinner before picking up boys... took Kyle to practice... Kam to Toys R us.... delivered a cake....home to begin food for Sunday....
Tomorrow Kyle has practice at 8:00 am and then Kirk & Kam have a FSU game.... I will help Sheri decorate her church for Sophie's Dedication on Sunday... finish food for Sunday...
Sunday...Sophie's dedication....help with dinner....
And then it all starts over again... Would I have it any other way? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do miss the baby days of being home with little ones but after spending time with the Gran babies I do realize my baby days are over, I will just have to enjoy the Grands....

To be busy is what keeps me going......

post signature

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Elements by: Designs by Krista