Friday, March 7, 2008

Angels in Dothan...

Well I made it thru the storm!
I know that God is always with me and he know how much we can bear and I was surely put thru the test last week, but at the end of the deep dark storm there was light and God gave me a rainbow or in my case a Angel. I will always miss Beverly as she was like one of my girls and she has emailed us of her progress at work but we must go on and what was like the biggest nightmare of my life the phone calls of more than 150 girls calling for a interview God sent us our Angel. I have just read a book written by a patient of ours of her life in Irag and how God gave her Angels even in the mist of some many wars and I was reminded of how little my storm was but I was given an Angel in the end. Is she perfect? Is she everything Beverly was? Only time will tell, but for now we are at peace and she is our Sunshine(Shumez). Thank you Lord for Kirk's Dream Girl and my Angel. Angelica is 21 and has a 16 month old Daughter Haley, I know it is like starting all over again but maybe this time we will get it right.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Elements by: Designs by Krista