Friday, March 28, 2008

* My Angels...





Angels.... What can I say? I spent 2hrs yesterday at Kelly Springs meeting with Kamren's teachers to only be more frustrated than ever. I know that Kamren is so smart but he just will not do his work at school. One day he makes A's the next day F's. I am just at a loss for words or thoughts. His famous words are it's too hard to make good grades. I give up! If he has to repeat 1st grade than so be it.

Kyle, was just as bad at HA in the beginning, but now he is straight A's. Both boy's are busy with baseball. Although Kyle's school season is over he will be traveling with the Hooks.

It has been a busy week at work, we are finally getting busy again. Angelica is working out fine, she took off today to take the baby for her check up so that lefted Kirk and I alone in the office. I guess the day was so bad it gave Kirk the flu, he came home from ball practice and went to bed with fever. He should be thankful he has the weekend to rest I got the flu on Sunday night and had to work all week, That was BAD! I have no plans for the weekend but rest, my mind is toast. I hope next week is better.

post signature

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Elements by: Designs by Krista