Tuesday, June 17, 2008

* God Stop Friday

Let me start by saying, I have never claim to be "Miss Spiritual" but I found this tonight surfing the blog. God Stop Friday!!!

God Stop Friday is to remind us to stop and count our blessings of the week. Take time out and look back at our blessings of the week. Sometimes we look at the world in black and white, when we really have many things to be thankful for. How has God shown himself to you this week? Share what's on your heart.

Earlier today I posted a concern about a friendship and now as I post I think all is well, that is my "God Stop Friday" today, which is Tuesday that I will post about Friday. I know I can never get enough of "time out" and be thankful to be blessed. Thank you dear blogger friend !!!




post signature

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Elements by: Designs by Krista