Wednesday, June 4, 2008

* Which way to go?

I woke up this morning feeling very down, no I went to bed feeling bad and now the feeling just won't leave. MeLeah is coming to Winfield and I Will not be going and it is hitting me hard. Life in Dothan has never been easy and it is I who suffers the most. There is almost always drama in the office preventing me from leaving ( although K would never tell me not to leave) and then there is Kyle who's athletic ability in almost all sports keeps us on the road,prevening us from going home. And there is always school stopping us from leaving. As a mother of 5 it is never easy to choose what event will win over the other and there is always the guilt over who gets let down. I try to justify my decisions based on the older kids will understand but now that there is 5 grand babies and MeLeah due in weeks the decisions weigh very heavy on me. The older I get the less I like to travel (not to mention gas prices) and I Must go to MeLeah when baby Mackenzie arrives. I hate picking and choosing!!!! It doesn't mean I love one more than the other but I know there is always feelings to be hurt.

post signature

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Elements by: Designs by Krista